Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Lock
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Royal Armouries and a few minutes from First Direct Arena
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
4 May 2019 by Vita
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you soon back! Kind regards, Vita Strobindere Assistant Night Manager
30 Apr 2019 by Reception Supervisor
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. If you have any further feedback on how we could improve, please let us know. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Best wishes, Holly
5 Jan 2019 by Yann Ducloux
Good morning, Thank you for giving us a 5. Kind regards
5 Nov 2018 by Yann Ducloux
Good evening, Thank you for your comment I am terribly sorry that the bed was not up to your liking and I do hope that we will see you again. Kind regards
20 Oct 2017 by Julia
Dear Dennis, Thank you for your review. We are currently changing the tiles at our breakfast buffet and therefore we had to arrange the food different to the normal position. I am sorry to hear that this affected your breakfast experience. The good news is that for your next visit everything will be in is usual place with a little upgrade. Kind regards, Julia Trenz
10 Aug 2017 by Julia
Dear Gerry, Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review. I agree with you, the location of the hotel is just perfect! Kind regards, Julia Trenz
Nice hotel in a nice area
17 May 2017 by Julia Trenz
Dear Baker, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel
nice hotel, central location
1 May 2017 by Julia Trenz
Dear Helen, Thank you for staying here at the hotel and thank you for your positive review. Kind regards, Julia Trenz
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City CentreLocation Granary Wharf, Leeds, England LS1 4BR
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3098 square feet (287.8 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre was completed in 2015. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 333 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3098 sq ft of conference space
- 287.8 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (14.1 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre offers 333 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Lock – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests using a GPS navigation system to arrive at the hotel should use the postcode LS11 5PS.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 19.95 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24.95 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Leeds City Centre
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.