Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Brasserie
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the restaurant and room service
- Within a 15-minute walk of First Direct Arena and Royal Armouries
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1956 reviews
About the Malmaison LeedsLocation 1 Swinegate, Leeds, England LS1 4AG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 2217 square feet (206 square metres). The business-friendly Malmaison Leeds also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 2217 sq ft of conference space
- 206 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (13.6 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
Malmaison Leeds offers 100 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Leeds hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Mal Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and only serves lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12.40 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Leeds Hotel
- Malmaison Leeds
- Malmaison Hotel Leeds
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.