Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Cast Iron Bar & Grill, a steakhouse that serves British cuisine
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the family-friendly amenities
- Within a 15-minute walk of First Direct Arena and Leeds Grand Theatre
Leeds Marriott Hotel ratings based on 30 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Leeds Marriott Hotel
29 May 2019 by Team Leeds
Thank you for your great score 5/5. Kind Regards
27 May 2019 by Team Leeds
Thank you for the 5/5 score. Kind Regards
15 Apr 2019 by Team Leeds
Thank you for your feedback Kind Regards
10 Apr 2019 by teamleeds
Thank you for the feedback. so glad we coiuld help you celebrate your daughters birthday
10 Apr 2019 by teamleeds
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
very central to my work at university
Flawless from start to finish
Very dated and noisy hotel
Nice hotel, great location
About the Leeds Marriott HotelLocation 4 Trevelyan Square Boar Lane, Leeds, England LS1 6ET
Leeds Marriott Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 15 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Leeds Marriott Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 244 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (14.2 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Leeds Marriott Hotel offers 244 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Leeds hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to noon.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This steakhouse specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
AM Kitchen and Bar – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 20 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Leeds Marriott Hotel
- Leeds Marriott
- Marriott Leeds
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.