Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the central location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Royal Armouries and Leeds Grand Theatre
Jurys Inn Leeds ratings based on 44 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Jurys Inn Leeds
3 Apr 2019 by Sabine Kurina
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to respond with your review of your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Leeds. We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us here and I can assure you that this will be shared with the whole team. It is our aim to constantly meet and exceed guest expectations and your feedback is much appreciated. We strive to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay is had by all as we continuously work towards great customer service. We hope that on your next trip to Leeds we can welcome you back to the hotel. Sabine Kurina Front Office Manager
17 Jan 2019 by Arianna
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to review our hotel, after your recent stay, and for your kind appreciative words in regards to the location and the staff friendliness. Thank you again for taking the time to give feedback on your stay and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. Kind regards, Arianna Bellia Insights Duty Manager
Wonderful beds and soft duvets
Cosy Room at the INN
Perfectly placed hotel in a nice area.
Night in Leeds
Nice Hotel, great location.
14 Apr 2017 by Vicky Ledgard
Dear Dave, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be in a perfect location.
Comfy bed- but noisy club and terrible breakfast
About the Jurys Inn LeedsLocation Brewery Place, Leeds, England LS10 1NE
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Jurys Inn Leeds also features a fitness centre, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 248 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (14.4 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Jurys Inn Leeds offers 248 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jurys Inn Leeds
- Jurys Leeds
- Jurys Inn Leeds Hotel Leeds
- Leeds Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Hotel Leeds
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.