Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Green Lady, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, reflexology or Swedish massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Just a 4-minute drive from Inverurie Golf Club and 14 minutes from Castle Fraser
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 792 reviews
About the Thainstone HouseLocation Inverurie, Inverurie, Scotland AB51 5NT
Thainstone House offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Thainstone House. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Inverurie hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Inverurie Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Thainstone House offers 48 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Green Lady – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Stockmans Bar – This cocktail bar specialises in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body wraps and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Thainstone House Hotel Inverurie
- Thainstone House Hotel
- Thainstone House Inverurie
- Thainstone House
- Swallow Thainstone House Hotel Inverurie
- Thainstone House Inverurie, Scotland
- Swallow Thainstone Hotel
- Swallow Thainstone Inverurie
- Thainstone Hotel
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.