Find cheap hotels in Jenjarom
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jenjarom
Most frequently booked hotels in Jenjarom
Finding Jenjarom Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Jenjarom? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jenjarom
When you're thinking about where to stay in Jenjarom, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Jenjarom hotel for the free breakfast:
- Comma Hotel
The city of Jenjarom has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jenjarom include:
- Shah Alam Blue Mosque
- Malaysian Houses of Parliament
- Petaling Street
- Merdeka Square
- Putra Mosque
- Putrajaya Independence Square
- Putrajaya Landmark
When making plans for your trip to Jenjarom, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jenjarom?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Jenjarom, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Jenjarom are typically March and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and October, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 534 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 463 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 458 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 778 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Jenjarom is 2233 mm.