Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, Swedish massages or facials at St. Gregory Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute walk from Berjaya Times Square and 7 minutes on foot from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
13 Aug 2019 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to read we did not meet your expectations in several aspects of your stay. We have taken note of your feedback and shared with the concerned departments. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for a better experience.
5 Apr 2019 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Guest, We are happy with your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience!
27 Oct 2018 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you recognized our great location and had a pleasant visit. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!
15 May 2018 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Guest, We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience!
Hotel close to many ammenitys
11 Feb 2018 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Steve, We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience!
Very Pleasant Stay - Yet Again
Two Day Break
Great location; Good value; Rooms on small-side
19 Nov 2018 by Guy Charles Owen, General Manager
Dear Mom, We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience!
About the PARKROYAL Kuala LumpurLocation Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A kid's pool, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco Kuala Lumpur hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 426 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (58.1 km / 36.1 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Bukit Bintang Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur offers 426 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Chatz Brasserie – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Si Chuan Dou Hua – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
St. Gregory Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 100.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 50.00 and MYR 60.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal
- Parkroyal Hotel
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.