Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, rainfall showerheads and phones
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served weekends for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby and a shared microwave
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- 15 minutes by car from Centre Commercial les Arcades and 5 minutes from Creteil Soleil
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
34.0% of guests recommend out of 85 reviews
About the Première Classe Villeneuve-St-GeorgesLocation 17 rue Louis Armand ZA, Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, Val-de-Marne 94190
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Première Classe Villeneuve-St-Georges also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available. This Villeneuve-Saint-Georges hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (12.9 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: Creteil Pompadour Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Première Classe Villeneuve-St-Georges offers 72 forms of accommodation. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Satellite channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekends from 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Première Classe Villeneuve-St-Georges has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-noon
- Monday-Sunday: 5 PM-9 PM
Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5 PM - 9 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.