Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Bothy
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a terrace
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- 7 minutes by foot from Gordon Highlanders Museum and a 4-minute drive from Hazlehead Park
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1155 reviews
About the Palm Court HotelLocation 81 Seafield Road, Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 7YX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Palm Court Hotel also features a terrace and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 4-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (11.2 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Palm Court Hotel offers 23 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Bothy – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palm Court Hotel Aberdeen
- Palm Court Hotel
- Palm Court Aberdeen
- Palm Court
- Hotel Palm Court
- Palm Court Hotel Aberdeen, Scotland
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.