Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served weekends for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the WiFi
- Steps from Edinburgh Park and a 4-minute drive from Heriot Watt University
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Novotel Edinburgh Park ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Edinburgh Park
Great hotel, close to train link and shops.
Friendly staff and good base to visit Edinburgh
Nice hotel close to tram and rail station
About the Novotel Edinburgh ParkLocation 15 Lochside Avenue, Edinburgh, Scotland EH11 4DG
Novotel Edinburgh Park offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 646 square feet (60 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Novotel Edinburgh Park also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 646 sq ft of conference space
- 60 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Gateway Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Edinburgh Park offers 170 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast on weekends from 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Elements Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 4 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland
- Edinburgh Novotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.