Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Princes Street and 3 minutes on foot from George Street
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Cityroomz Edinburgh ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Cityroomz Edinburgh
Good location but noisy rooms
A night in Edinburgh
Hotelli hyvällä paikalla!
Hyvä hotelli, loistavat yhteydet
Gut für Städtereisende
About the Cityroomz EdinburghLocation 25-33 Shandwick Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 4RG
Cityroomz Edinburgh offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Cityroomz Edinburgh also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (11.8 km / 7.3 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
Cityroomz Edinburgh offers 72 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 20.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 20.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Hotel
- Cityroomz Hotel
- Cityroomz Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.