Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute walk from Aberdeen Maritime Museum and 5 minutes on foot from Provost Ross's House
Station Hotel Aberdeen ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Station Hotel Aberdeen
Great hotel in town centre
Station hotel Aberdeen
Very dated and over priced
not worth £100.
About the Station Hotel AberdeenLocation 78 Guild Street, Aberdeen, Scotland AB11 6GN
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Station Hotel Aberdeen also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. This 3.5-star Aberdeen hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (11 km / 6.8 mi)
- Train station: Aberdeen Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Station Hotel Aberdeen offers 120 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Denburn – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Station Hotel Aberdeen
- Station Hotel
- Station Aberdeen
- Station Hotel Aberdeen, Scotland