Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer premium bedding and phones
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and a gift shop
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- Just a 3-minute drive from National Maritime Museum and a few minutes from Artis
Lloyd Hotel ratings based on 75 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Lloyd Hotel
Brilliant and unique hotel
not bad trip..
4 days in February 15
About the Lloyd HotelLocation Oostelijke Handelskade 34, Amsterdam, 1019 BN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Lloyd Hotel also features gift shops/news stands, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 1 building
- 117 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1921
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (25.3 km / 15.7 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
Lloyd Hotel offers 117 forms of accommodation. Beds feature premium bedding.
- Luxury bedding
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Lloyd Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
- Lloyd Amsterdam
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.