Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the convenient parking
- 9 minutes by foot from Rembrandt Park and a 3-minute drive from Foodhallen
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre ratings based on 72 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
Lovely hotel very comfortable
Great hotel - Location is not the best.
About the Ramada Apollo Amsterdam CentreLocation Staalmeesterslaan 410, Amsterdam, 1057 PH
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 446 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2012
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Burg de Vlugtlaan Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre offers 446 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Floor17 – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Floor 17 Rooftop Terrace – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires a deposit of EUR 50 per night but will not exceed EUR 150 per stay. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150.00
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 for adults and EUR 19.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0.00 (roundtrip), (up to 6 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Ramada Apollo Hotel
- Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
- Ramada Apollo
You should know
- Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.