Find cheap hotels in Chigasaki
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chigasaki
Most frequently booked hotels in Chigasaki
Finding Chigasaki Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Chigasaki? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Chigasaki
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Chigasaki, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Chigasaki hotel for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Shonan Chigasaki-eki Kita-guchi
The city of Chigasaki has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chigasaki include:
- Kaiko Takeshi Memorial Hall
- Southern Beach Chigasaki
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
- Yokohama Stadium
- Yokohama Museum of Art
- Landmark Tower
- Sankei-en Park
When making plans for your trip to Chigasaki, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chigasaki?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Chigasaki, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chigasaki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Chigasaki is 1155 mm.