Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine with ocean views at All'Onda, one of the property's 8 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to detox wraps, Ayurvedic treatments or massages at Cinq Mondes Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, a 24-hour health club and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the restaurant
- Just a 4-minute drive from Aquaventure and 14 minutes from The Walk
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 140 reviews
About the Emerald Palace Kempinski DubaiLocation Crescent west Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, DXB 213208
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai such as the free kids' club and the outdoor pool. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 beach bars and 5 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, a 24-hour health club and a steam room. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai resort.
- 391 guestrooms or units
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars on the beach
- 5 bars or lounges
- 612 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (37.9 km / 23.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai offers 391 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
All'Onda – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
MiX by Alain Ducasse – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Le Jardin – Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Skorpeus – This cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Bluthner Hall – Overlooking the pool and garden, this lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and a 24-hour health club are featured at the resort. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Cinq Mondes Spa has 23 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 23
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1875 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 150 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.