Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Dining options include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests like the room service and restaurant
Atana Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Atana Hotel
3 Jan 2019 by Best Regards, Hotel Management
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to see you again at Atana Hotel, Dubai!
26 Dec 2018 by Best Regards, Hotel Management
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at ATANA Hotel, Dubai. It is our pleasure to have you at the hotel as our valued and preferred guest. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
31 Oct 2018 by Best Regards, Hotel Management
Dear Valued Guest, It is our pleasure to have you at the hotel as our valued and preferred guest. Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us and we look forward to see you again at Atana Hotel.
Super Preis/ Leistungsverhältnis
Hotellissa hyvät palvelut ja sijainti.
About the Atana HotelLocation Tecom, Dubai, 500555
Atana Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Atana Hotel. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 828 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Atana Hotel offers 828 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Atana Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 30 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 110 for adults and AED 55 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Atana Hotel Dubai
- Atana Hotel
- Atana Dubai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 6 children 1 year old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.