Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages at Wellness Valley Spa
- Services include a kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the area's walkability
- 3.2 miles (5.1 km) from Aquaventure and 9.2 miles (14.8 km) from Dubai Marina
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 227 reviews
About the Royal Central Hotel The PalmLocation Palm Jumeirah, East Crescent, Dubai, The Palm Jumeirah 9970
Royal Central Hotel The Palm offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. A kid's pool, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Royal Central Hotel The Palm. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 207 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (42.2 km / 26.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Royal Central Hotel The Palm offers 207 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Royal Central Hotel The Palm has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Wellness Valley Spa . Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 200 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.0 per stay
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 750 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A 10.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.