Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Manava, one of the property's 7 restaurants and 6 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 4 indoor and 2 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, facials or body wraps at So SPA
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 1-minute drive from The World Islands and 6 minutes from Aquaventure
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa ratings based on 85 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
3 Dec 2018 by Guest Experience Team
Dear Valued Guest, Warm greetings from Sofitel The Palm Dubai! Thank you for giving us excellent rating on Expedia. We are extremely happy to learn that you have enjoyed your overall experience and that our products, facilities, and the services provided were to your standards and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel The Palm, Dubai. Sincerely, Guest Experience Team Sofitel The Palm Dubai
14 May 2018 by Guest Experience Team, Sofitel the Palm, Dubai
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Sofitel the Palm, Dubai and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to read that most of our products and services were up to your expectation and satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back in our resort in the not so distant future. Sincerely.
Perfect hotel! Absolutely amazing especially for !
26 Dec 2017 by Guest Experience Team
Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us excellent feedback on Expedia. We are extremely happy to learn that you have enjoyed all of our facilities and the services provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel The Palm, Dubai. Sincerely, Guest Experience Team Sofitel The Palm Dubai
27 Aug 2017 by Guest Experience Team Sofitel The Palm, Dubai
Dear Guest, Warm greetings from Sofitel The Palm Dubai! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and satisfactory experience and many of our products and services were up to your standards. Your feedback is very important to us and your comments have been shared with the concerned departments in order to better serve our guests in the near future. We thank you for choosing Sofitel the Palm and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely,
Very nice baby friendly hotel.
It has good pool and beach
Perfect hotel for the beach
About the Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & SpaLocation East Crescent Road, Dubai, 55558
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Enjoy your summer holiday at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa with a pampering treatment at the full-service spa and refreshing swim in one of the 4 indoor and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 7 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 6 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury resort also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and an outdoor tennis court. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai resort.
- 361 guestrooms or units
- 7 dining venues
- 6 bars or lounges
- 13149 sq ft of conference space
- 1222 sq. m of conference space
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of indoor pools -4
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (40.2 km / 25 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa offers 361 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Manava – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Porterhouse Grill – This steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Bottega – This delicatessen specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Moana – Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a marina are featured at the resort. 2 the outdoor swimming pools and 4 indoor swimming pools are on site. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Windsurfing on site
So SPA has 28 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include Thai massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 28
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The "Two Bedroom Beach Suite" at this property consists of two connecting Beach Suites. For more details, please contact the office using the information found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
UAE residents must present a valid passport Emirates ID upon check-in; a driver's license is not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property provides a mandatory New Year's Eve (December 31st) Gala Dinner. Children age 12-20 are charged AED 1,250. Children under 12 years old receive a complimentary New Year's Eve dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1150 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per vehicle (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Resort
- Sofitel Palm Resort
- Sofitel Dubai Palm
- Sofitel Palm
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort Spa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.