Find cheap hotels in Hasami-cho
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hasami-cho
Most frequently booked hotels in Hasami-cho
Finding Hasami-cho Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Hasami-cho? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Hasami-cho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hasami-cho include:
- Ryukyu Islands
- Kyushu Ceramic Museum
- Tozan Shrine
- History and Forklore Museum of ARITA
- Mikawachiyaki Museum
- Marchen Mura
- Ureshino Onsen Tourist Information Center
When making plans for your trip to Hasami-cho, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hasami-cho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Hasami-cho, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hasami-cho are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hasami-cho is 1914 mm.