Find cheap hotels in New Milton
Hotels from £231
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in New Milton
Most frequently booked hotels in New Milton
Finding New Milton Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to New Milton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 New Milton hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in New Milton
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in New Milton, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in New Milton for the free breakfast:
- Watersedge Guest House
- Beech Lodge Bed and Breakfast
- Serenite sur mer
Exploring New Milton
The welcoming city of New Milton is known for its beaches, ocean views and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around New Milton include:
- Sammy Miller Museum
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum
- Bournemouth Beach
- Bournemouth International Centre
- Southampton Maritime Museum
- Poole Harbour
- Brownsea Island
When arranging your New Milton getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore New Milton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit New Milton, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in New Milton are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in New Milton is 27 mm.