Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies, flat-screen TVs and hairdryers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with pool views at Oasis, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Splash around at the waterslide or swim in the 4 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to reflexology, body treatments or body scrubs at the spa
- Services include a free kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Just a 1-minute drive from Sotavento de Jandia Beach and 8 minutes from Costa Calma Beach
Melia Fuerteventura ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Melia Fuerteventura
Impossible to find better location
6 nite stay
Perfect for quiet beach holiday or wind/kite surfing
About the Melia FuerteventuraLocation Playa Barca, Pajara, Fuerteventura 35627
All-inclusive room rates at Melia Fuerteventura are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Buffet meals, snacks and local beverages included
- Dining and beverage availability is limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- On-site entertainment and activities
- On-site live performances
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Pilates classes/lessons included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Taxes included
- All meals served buffet style
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Tennis included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- On-site live performances included
Some rates at Melia Fuerteventura are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Melia Fuerteventura offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 the outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a waterslide. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A kid's pool, a steam room, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Melia Fuerteventura. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Pajara hotel is smoke free.
- 418 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -4
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura) (69.6 km / 43.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Melia Fuerteventura offers 418 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to furnished balconies. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Oasis – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Los Gorriones – Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Oasis Snack Bar – This poolside bar only serves light fare.
Gabi Club Adults Only – On-site cocktail bar.
Fun Pub – On-site pub.
4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 5 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body scrubs and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gorriones Melia
- Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura Pajara
- Melia Gorriones Hotel
- Melia Gorriones Hotel Pajara
- Melia Gorriones Pajara
- Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura, Spain
- Melia Hotel Gorriones
- Melia Hotel Pajara
- Melia Fuerteventura Hotel
- Melia Fuerteventura Pajara
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.