Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 3 restaurants, a poolside bar and 3 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the 3 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to facials or massages at the spa
- Amenities include a gift shop, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests like the restaurant and room service
- Steps from Maspalomas Lighthouse and 5 minutes on foot from Maspalomas Dunes
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 231 reviews
About the Hotel Riu Palace OasisLocation Plaza de las Palmeras 2, San Bartolome de Tirajana, Gran Canaria 35106
Hotel Riu Palace Oasis offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, a free kid's club, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the luxury Hotel Riu Palace Oasis. A complete renovation of Hotel Riu Palace Oasis was completed in April 2018. This 5-star San Bartolome de Tirajana hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 415 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1968
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) (35 km / 21.7 mi)
Hotel Riu Palace Oasis offers 415 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and complimentary bathrobes. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This San Bartolome de Tirajana hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Promenade – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Botanico – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Krystal – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: EUR 22 per week
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
- Riu Palace Oasis All Inclusive San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis All Inclusive San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Oasis All Inclusive
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Riu Palace Oasis San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Riu Palace Oasis
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.