Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the area's walkability
- Just a 2-minute drive from Grosvenor Museum and a few minutes from Chester City Walls
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester
Hotel close to the station
Good hotel for money
About the Hallmark Hotel The Queen, ChesterLocation City Rd, Chester, England CH1 3AH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the eco-friendly Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester. For a fee, parking is available. This Victorian Chester hotel is smoke free.
- 128 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Chester Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester offers 128 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Kings Quarters – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Cocktail Bar – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Queens Hotel Chester
- Chester Hotel Queen
- Queen Hotel Chester
- Hallmark Hotel Queen Chester
- Hallmark Hotel Queen
- Hallmark Queen Chester
- Hallmark Queen
- Hallmark Hotel The Queen Chester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.