Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include concierge services, a porter and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- 12 minutes by car from Dover Museum and 13 minutes from Dover Castle
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone ratings based on 38 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone
About the Grand Burstin Hotel FolkestoneLocation The Harbour, Folkestone, England CT20 1TX
Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A nightclub, an arcade/games room, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Folkestone hotel is smoke free.
- 550 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (119.2 km / 74.1 mi)
- Train station: Folkestone Harbour Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone offers 550 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Harbour Restaurant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Victorian Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25.00 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25.00 per stay)
- Facilities fee: GBP 4.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone
- Grand Burstin Hotel
- Grand Burstin Folkestone
- Grand Burstin
- Hotel Grand Burstin
- Burstin Folkestone Hotel
- Burstin Hotel Folkestone
- Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone, Kent, UK
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).