Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and desks
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Huttons Brasserie
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, aromatherapy or body wraps at the spa
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 2 meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Great Hall and Winchester Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 2244 reviews
About the The Winchester Hotel & SpaLocation Worthy Lane, Winchester, England SO23 7AB
The Winchester Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly The Winchester Hotel & Spa. Parking is available for a fee.
- 1 building
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (20.3 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Winchester Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Winchester Hotel & Spa offers 96 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Winchester hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily.
Huttons Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Gershwins Cafe Bar – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
The Terrace – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note that children age 10 and younger may not dine in The Brasserie after 6 PM.
Please note that our Health Club is only available for use by those aged 13 years and over (Fitness Suite 16 years and over). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Winchester Hotel
- The Hotel Winchester
- Winchester The Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.