Find cheap hotels in Hadano
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hadano
Most frequently booked hotels in Hadano
Finding Hadano Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Hadano? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Hadano has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hadano include:
- Kongo-ji Temple
- Mt. Nabewari
- Oyamaafuri Shrine
- Jouhotsuganji Temple
- Nishihirahata Park
- Komakata Shrine
- Inoue Sake Brewery
When making plans for your holiday in Hadano, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hadano?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Hadano, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hadano are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hadano is 38 mm.