Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Cafe Swiss
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, body treatments or hydrotherapy at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes 3 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- 6 minutes by car from Dolmabahce Palace and 9 minutes from Taksim Square
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
2 Apr 2019 by Best Regards,
Dear Swissotel Guest, We are very pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Swissôtel The Bosphorus and were impressed with our services. We highly appreciate your wonderful feedback, and hope welcome you back in the near future.
31 Dec 2018 by Guest Services
Dear Sajo, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to read you expressed disappointment with your traffic jam experience on the hotel way. We thank you for your visit and hope to welcome you back to Swissôtel The Bosphorus very soon. Best Regards,
29 Oct 2018 by Guest Services
Dear Swissotel Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your visit and hope to welcome you back to Swissôtel The Bosphorus very soon. Best Regards,
17 Jan 2018 by Elif Aktas
Dear Swissôtel Guest, Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us and were very glad to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for choosing Swissôtel The Bosphorus for your stay in Istanbul and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards Elif Aktas Director of Guest Services
Leuk voor kort trip
Tophotel mit super Spa und hervorragendem Service
Tres bon sejour dans cette hotel
About the Swissotel The Bosphorus IstanbulLocation Visnezade Mah. Acisu Sok. NO. 19, Istanbul, Istanbul 34357
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 January until 14 May:
- Swimming pool
Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor tennis court. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a kid's pool are also featured at the luxury Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Istanbul hotel.
- 566 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 1991
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -3
- Indoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Istanbul (IST) (39.7 km / 24.7 mi)
- Train station: Istanbul Cankurtaran Station (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Metro station: Maçka Cable Car Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul offers 566 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cafe Swiss – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
16 Roof – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Lobby Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Chalet Restaurant – On-site restaurant. Open selected days.
Gabbro Resto-Bar – This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and an indoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 14 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note for guests booked in Residence room types breakfast is served in the Living Lounge located in the Residence building. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for TRY 225.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: TRY 90 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 13 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests travelling with pets are charged a cleaning fee based on room type, ranging in price from TRY 1575-3600 per stay, in addition to the pet fee. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TRY 175 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: TRY 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: TRY 35 per stay
- Pet fee: TRY 90 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 225.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Swissotel Bosphorus Istanbul Hotel
- Swissotel Bosphorus Hotel
- Swissotel Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel Bosphorus
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.