Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy barbecue while dining at The Harbour Club Kitchen
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking, self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Zuidas and Albert Cuyp Market
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Great hotel near to the museums
4 Jan 2018 by Jorik Heus
Dear guest, Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you liked the new design of the hotel. Also, many thanks for your compliments about the staff. Warm regards, Jorik Heus - Assistant Front Office Manager
Good Setting of Hotel not to far out of Centre
romantic get away
Great City Break
Convenient comfortable on the edge of the city. Home from home
Couples long weekend
Very clean and friendly staff
About the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio HotelLocation Apollolaan 2, Amsterdam, 1077 BA
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel offers its guests a marina and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 2164 square feet (201 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Amsterdam hotel.
- 223 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2164 sq ft of conference space
- 201 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel offers 223 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Harbour Club Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in barbecue. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bodon La Grande Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wyndham Apollo Hotel Amsterdam
- Wyndham Apollo Hotel
- Wyndham Apollo Amsterdam
- Wyndham Apollo
- Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Amsterdam
- Apollo Hotel Amsterdam Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Apollo Hotel Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Apollo Amsterdam Tribute Portfolio
- Apollo Tribute Portfolio
- Apollo Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.