Find cheap hotels in Stroud
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Stroud
Most frequently booked hotels in Stroud
Finding Stroud Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Stroud? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 26 Stroud hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Stroud
When you're deciding where to stay in Stroud, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Stroud for their free breakfast:
- Court House Manor
- Glebe - Guest house
- The Ragged Cot
The welcoming city of Stroud is known for its bars and lovely views. Popular attractions in and around Stroud include:
- Museum in the Park
- Rococo Gardens
- Thornbury Castle
- Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre
- Gloucester Quays
- Slimbridge Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre
- City Museum
When making plans for your trip to Stroud, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Stroud?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Stroud, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Stroud are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Stroud is 31 mm.