Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, espresso makers and desks
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute drive from Combe Gibbet and 14 minutes from Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 38 reviews
About the The Jack RussellLocation Netherton Hill Faccombe, Andover, England SP11 0DS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Jack Russell also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Andover inn.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
The Jack Russell offers 3 forms of accommodation with espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 2 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).