Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, digital TV and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Ascot Green
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Lapland UK and 6 minutes from Ascot Racecourse
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 621 reviews
About the Grange BracknellLocation The Ring, Bracknell, England RG12 1ED
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 684 square feet (64 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Grange Bracknell. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Bracknell hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 684 sq ft of conference space
- 64 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (37.8 km / 23.5 mi)
- Train station: Bracknell Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grange Bracknell offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Bracknell hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Grange Bracknell has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Callera – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6.50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grange Bracknell Hotel
- Grange Bracknell
- Grange Hotel Bracknell
- Bracknell Grange Hotel
- Grange Bracknell Hotel Berkshire
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.