Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy regional cuisine at Mumtaz Mahal, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, body scrubs or facials at Zaitoon Wellness Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Dubai Museum and Grand Mosque
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa ratings based on 55 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
4 Apr 2019 by Al Khrissat
Dear guest, We are glad that you loved the facilities and services that you have come to expect from our hotel. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Respectfully yours, Fadi Al Khrissat Manager Rooms & Revenue
24 Feb 2018 by Alkhrissat
Dear Guest, Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Arabian courtyard hotel and spa! And for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, in every way. I will make sure to pass your comment about the breakfast to the concerned department. We look forward to welcome you back soon with us at the Arabian courtyard hotel & Spa! Respectfully yours, Fadi Al Khrissat Manager Rooms & Revenue|
opposite the dubai museum
28 Oct 2017 by Alkhrissat
Dear ruby, I am very sorry to read and hear that there were various challenges you have encountered during your stay. I use this platform to sincerely apologize, in the same time I’m happy that we have turned your experience around and you enjoyed the new room after made some changes as per your request and we have addressed your concerns to the concerned department which certainly will be taken with utmost importance. we look forward to see you once again. Respectfully yours, Fadi Al Khrissat Acting Front Office Manager
My room overlooking the Creek
19 Oct 2017 by Alkhrissat
Dear Jagdish, Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to share a review following your recent stay at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa. We are delighted to know that you found the location terrific and overall service and facilities were up to satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times. we have noted your comment about the live singing and the dining in Mumtaz restaurant please rest assured that each and every comment mentioned in your review has been discussed with the relevant departments and wherever possible they must be immediately rectified in order to improve our general guest experience in the future. and please note that our restaurant is family orientated restaurant and in the same time other men can dine in the restaurant with maintaining and respecting the privacy for each guest in the restaurant and our job to make sure that is happening and every guest enjoying without disturb the others. Respectfully yours, Fadi Al Khrissat Acting Front Office Manager
Over Priced For What Your Paying For
About the Arabian Courtyard Hotel & SpaLocation Al Fahidi Street, Dubai, 46500
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 2153 square feet (200 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 173 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2153 sq ft of conference space
- 200 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Metro station: Saeediya Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa offers 173 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mumtaz Mahal – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and only serves dinner.
Chinese Dynasty – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Sherlock Holmes – This pub specialises in British cuisine.
Ahlan Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Zaitoon Wellness Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Executive Lounge is closed May 1-September 30, 2019. During this time, guests entitled to lounge access will be advised of an alternative venue upon check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 40 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 40 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 40 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AED 179 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 200 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Facilities fee: AED 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Spa
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.