Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at The Atrium, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, body treatments or massages at Jasmine Spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the area's walkability
- 11 minutes by car from Mall of the Emirates and 11 minutes from Ski Dubai
- Free shopping centre, beach and local-area shuttle service
Grand Millennium Dubai ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Millennium Dubai
Ok but noisy disco
good experience but food expensive
a fabulous hotel
Don't miss this one!
couples - business
Paras hotelli missä olen ikinä ollut!
30 Nov 2017 by The Grand Millennium Dubai team
Dear Guest, I was so pleased to learn of your fantastic review of the Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai . It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us . The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards, The Grand Millennium Dubai team
Ensi kertaa Dubaissa
About the Grand Millennium DubaiLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Exit 36, Dubai, 212422
Grand Millennium Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A nightclub, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Grand Millennium Dubai. An area shuttle within 10 km and A beach shuttle are free. Self parking and valet parking are free. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 337 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2008
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (29.6 km / 18.4 mi)
- Metro station: Dubai Internet City Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 10 km, beach shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Grand Millennium Dubai offers 337 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 36-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Atrium – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Toshi Asian Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Juzz Bar – This poolside bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Belgian Beer Cafe – This pub specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Crystal Bar – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Jasmine Spa has 9 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 80 for adults and AED 40 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel
- Grand Millennium Hotel
- Grand Millennium Dubai
- Grand Millennium
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai
You should know
- Grand Millennium Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.