Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Senses
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the room service
- Just a 3-minute drive from Jumeirah Mosque and a few minutes from Dubai Cruise Terminal
- Free shopping centre and local-area shuttle service
Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai
14 Apr 2019 by Mercure
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience that will surely help other travelers. We are glad that our facilities and services met your expectations. At the same time, we would also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused you while our pool is under refurbishment. We always aim to meet our guest satisfaction and the ongoing pool maintenance is to enhance guest experience. We hope to see you back again in the near future with our enhanced rooftop pool. Sincerely, Mercure Gold Hotel Team
28 Oct 2018 by Manuel Garcia
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We hope to see you back soon. Sincerely, Manuel Garcia General Manager
Wonderful staff, mediocre hotel
19 Dec 2017 by Sven Drewitz
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for selecting our hotel and the review of your stay. We like to apologize that our service failed to meet your expectation. It is our aim to provide superior service to all our guests and we believe in constant improvement. Please rest assured that your concerns have been shared with the team for necessary action. We do hope that your experience will not deter you from using our facilities and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Sincerely, Sven Drewitz General Manager
27 Sep 2016 by General Manager
Dear Mr. Jerry, Thank you very much and we appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests. We will definitely share your comments within our team. We believe that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Once again, Mr. Jerry, thank you very much for sharing your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. With kind regards, S. Drewitz General Manager
22 Jun 2019 by Mercure
Dear Valued Guest, We would like to thank you for the praising review you shared following your recent visit to Mercure Gold Hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your expectations. We hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Sincerely, Chris Fourment General Manager
21 Apr 2019 by Mercure
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Mercure Gold Hotel Team
6 Apr 2019 by Mercure
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you back soon. Sincerely, Mercure Gold Hotel Team
18 Mar 2019 by Mercure Gold Hotel Team
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely
13 Mar 2019 by Mercure
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback which will help future travelers. We are glad that you like the facilities and services offered in our hotel. We do regret the inconvenience caused of the bar during your stay and rest assured that the concern will be shared to all. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Sincerely, Mercure Gold Hotel Team
3 Apr 2019 by Mercure
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon. Sincerely, Mercure Gold Hotel Team
About the Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road DubaiLocation Al Mina Road, Dubai, 66431
Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 732 square feet (68 square metres). A rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available.
- 1 building
- 184 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 732 sq ft of conference space
- 68 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (12.3 km / 7.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai offers 184 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
Senses – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The name on the credit card used at check-in must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. If the card is unavailable, guests are required to contact the property in advance to request a third party credit card authorization form. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Please be advised that all guests, including children, staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray are required to present valid identification upon check-in, which may be either a passport or a GCC National ID card. UAE driver's licenses are acceptable for UAE Nationals only. UAE Nationals may check in with either a passport, National ID, or a valid UAE driver's license.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 72 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai
- Mercure Gold Hotel Mina
- Mercure Gold Al Mina Road Dubai
- Mercure Gold Mina
You should know
- Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.