Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages, facials or body treatments at Spa@Rose
- Amenities include a business centre, a meeting room and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the overall condition of the property
- Within a 15-minute walk of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates
- Airport pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 125 reviews
About the Rose Park Hotel Al BarshaLocation Al Barsha, Opp. Sharaf DG Metro Station, Dubai, 45113
Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a rooftop terrace, and 24-hour room service are also featured at the business-friendly Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Metro station: Sharaf DG Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha offers 168 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Bombay Urban Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Kapodakya-Turkish Cuisine – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa@Rose. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 1
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests booked in Breakfast Included or Half Board rate plans receive their meals at Bombay Urban Cafe only.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
All guests must register upon arrival. Visitors are not permitted in guestrooms, except for parents or siblings. Visitors must register with the front desk and present valid ID.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) and/or rollaway bed. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 170 per vehicle
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha.