Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine and ocean views while dining at Flying Fish Restaurant
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with mud baths, massages or facials at St Michaels Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes 4 outdoor tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from The Lizard and 3 minutes on foot from Gyllyngvase Beach
St Michael's Resort ratings based on 6 verified reviews
Guest reviews for St Michael's Resort
29 Apr 2019 by Samantha Banks
Good evening, Thank you for your 5 out of 5 score. It is great to read that you liked the room, pool and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best wishes Samantha Banks Hotel Operations Manager
22 May 2018 by Head of Operations
Thank you for the great feedback and review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Lovely views of the beach
4 Apr 2018 by Head of Operations
Sorry we didn't quite meet your expectations but we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Although we have significantly increased the number of parking spaces we have, we could always do with more. Thank you for your feedback and comments which is greatly appreciated.
Tired, cold hotel.
18 Feb 2018 by Head of Operations
Clearly we have some major training to carry out as well as reviewing our staffing levels. Please accept our sincere apologies for not getting this right first time.
Great Hotel & Spa
27 Oct 2017 by Head of Operations
Thanks for the really kind review and comments. We are just thrilled that you had a great stay with us. See you back again soon.
23 May 2017 by Head of Operations
Our apologies for the late reply to your really kind comments and review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and Bernie was thrilled to see that you have given her a mention.
About the St Michael's ResortLocation Gyllyngvase Beach, Falmouth, England TR11 4NB
St Michael's Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 1076 square feet (100 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly St Michael's Resort. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Falmouth hotel.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 1076 sq ft of conference space
- 100 sq. m of conference space
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -4
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (43.3 km / 26.9 mi)
- Train station: Falmouth Town Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
St Michael's Resort offers 60 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Falmouth hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Flying Fish Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
St Michaels Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
- St Michael's Hotel Falmouth
- St Michael's Hotel
- St Michael's Resort Falmouth
- St Michael`s Hotel Falmouth
- St Michaels Falmouth
- St Michael's Hotel & Spa Falmouth, Cornwall
- St Michaels Spa Falmouth
- St Michael`s Hotel And Spa
- St Michaels Hotel & Spa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.