Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at The Beeches Restaurant
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and breakfast to the restaurant
- 12 minutes by car from Cliveden House and 13 minutes from Eton College
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1010 reviews
About the The Bull HotelLocation Oxford Road, Gerrards Cross, England SL9 7PA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 6103 square feet (567 square metres). A terrace, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Bull Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Gerrards Cross hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 6103 sq ft of conference space
- 567 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1688
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Gerrards Cross Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Bull Hotel offers 147 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and espresso makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 44-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Gerrards Cross hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Beeches Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Conservatory Lounge – This bar specialises in Modern European cuisine and only serves light fare.
Jack Shrimptons Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive late should contact hotel in advance using information found in booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 9.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 45.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 9.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bull Hotel Gerrards Cross
- Bull Hotel
- Bull Gerrards Cross
- The Bull Hotel
You should know
- The Bull Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.