Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Soul Food Kitchen
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and The SSE Hydro
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1058 reviews
About the Argyll HotelLocation 973 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 7TQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Argyll Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 38 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (14.8 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Exhibition Centre Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Argyll Hotel offers 38 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Soul Food Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Argyll Glasgow
- Argyll Hotel
- Argyll Hotel Glasgow
- Hotel Argyll
- Argyll Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.