Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from George Square and 4 minutes on foot from Buchanan Street
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Glasgow City Hotel
29 May 2019 by Stephen
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
A world away from Mercure Edinburgh
Close to trains, bus, shopping.
great couples treat close
Great value 2 night break
New Year away
Tired and shabby
About the Mercure Glasgow City HotelLocation 201 Ingram Street, Glasgow, Scotland G1 1DQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mercure Glasgow City Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 91 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Queen Street Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: St Enoch Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel offers 91 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Glasgow hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Glasgow City Hotel
- Mercure Glasgow City
- Mercure Glasgow City Hotel Scotland
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.