Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Collage
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, facials or massages at The Beauty Lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- 9 minutes by car from Wythenshawe Hall and 12 minutes from Northenden Golf Course
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport ratings based on 68 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport
21 Jan 2019 by GST
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Guest Service Team
17 May 2018 by Front office team
Thank you for your review. We agree that the hotel has an excellent location to access all terminals. We look forward to seeing you soon again.
14 Apr 2018 by Front office team
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your experience. We regularly review our competitors to ensure we are competitively priced. I hope to welcome you back again.
11 Apr 2018 by Front office team
Dear neil, thank you for such a wonderful review. It is lovely to hear that you were impressed with the Business Class facilities. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to welcome you back.
11 Apr 2018 by Front office team
Thank you for such a lovely review. I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon.
11 Apr 2018 by Front office team
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am delighted to read about your positive experience and I hope to welcome you back again soon.
About the Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, AirportLocation Chicago Avenue, Manchester, England M90 3RA
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Spa services, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 360 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1998
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Airport Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester, Airport offers 360 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 5 AM to 10:30 AM.
Collage – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Little M Bar – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The Beauty Lounge has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Health club access
- In-room safe
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
- Radisson Blu Manchester Airport
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson Manchester
- Manchester Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.