Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Just a 5-minute drive from The International Centre and 6 minutes from Telford Shopping Centre
About the University of Wolverhampton, Telford Innovation CampusLocation Shifnal Road, Telford, England TF2 9NT
Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Telford hostel.
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Telford Central Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest accommodation at University of Wolverhampton, Telford Innovation Campus offers coffee/tea makers.
- Coffee maker
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.