Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, Smart TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at AC Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from The Mailbox and 6 minutes on foot from International Convention Centre (ICC)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 543 reviews
About the AC Hotel by Marriott BirminghamLocation 160 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, England B1 1RL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a library, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A complete renovation of AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham was completed in May 2016. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham offers 90 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 49-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
AC Lounge – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
AC Lounge – This cocktail bar specialises in Modern European cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive past 11 PM should request entry by using buzzer on the door. For more details, please contact hotel using information found in booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- One child stays free
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ac By Marriott Birmingham
- Ramada Hotel Birmingham City Centre
- Birmingham Ramada
- Ramada Birmingham
- Ramada Birmingham City Centre Hotel
- AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham Hotel
- AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham Birmingham
- AC Hotel by Marriott Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.