Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Brew Bar Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, manicures and pedicures or facials at Birmingham Leisure Club &
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Steps from Hagley Road and 3 minutes on foot from Broad Street
Birmingham Marriott Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Birmingham Marriott Hotel
Nice hotel rooms slightly tired
Great city location
Good staff, nice room.
Great hotel, close to centre
great base went to the athletics fantastic city
Lovely hotel close to everything
Scratchy tired hotel
About the Birmingham Marriott HotelLocation 12 Hagley Road, Birmingham, England B16 8SJ
Birmingham Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. A 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Birmingham Marriott Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 104 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (17.4 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Birmingham Marriott Hotel offers 104 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
- Golfing nearby
Birmingham Leisure Club & has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Birmingham Marriott Hotel
- Birmingham Marriott
- Marriott Birmingham
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.