Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Bentleys Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms and conference space
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Coventry University and 7 minutes by car from Ricoh Arena
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Britannia Hotel Coventry ratings based on 36 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Britannia Hotel Coventry
Hotel in city center
Good apart from smelling of smoke!
Coventry Thurs / fri
cheap town central
About the Britannia Hotel CoventryLocation Fairfax Street, Coventry, England CV1 5RP
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3-star Coventry hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Coventry Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
Britannia Hotel Coventry offers 211 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bentleys Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Daimlers Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare.
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia Hotel Coventry
- Britannia Coventry
- Coventry Britannia Hotel