Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a 24-hour business centre, 2 meeting rooms and laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and a few minutes from National Motorcycle Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 149 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham AirportLocation Concorde Road, Birmingham, England B263RY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Airport. This 3.5-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 178 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Birmingham International Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Airport offers 178 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Airport has a restaurant on site.
The Odyssey – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.