Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, iPod docking stations and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Dining options include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, aromatherapy or hydrotherapy at Tha Club and Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a meeting room and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Steps from The Mailbox and 6 minutes on foot from Broad Street
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1174 reviews
About the Hotel Indigo BirminghamLocation The Cube, 200 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, England B1 1PR
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 03 May 2018 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Hotel Indigo Birmingham offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. A hot tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Birmingham. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 60 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (17.4 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Indigo Birmingham offers 52 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Marco Pierre White – This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Tha Club and Spa has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indigo Birmingham
- Hotel Indigo
- Indigo Birmingham
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.