Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, LED TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Birmingham Botanical Gardens and 8 minutes from University of Birmingham
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
39.0% of guests recommend out of 367 reviews
About the Apollo HotelLocation 243-247 Hagley Road, Birmingham, England B16 9RA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Apollo Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 3-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 126 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (18.9 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Apollo Hotel offers 126 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Apollo Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apollo Hotel Birmingham
- Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Birmingham
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.