Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the pool
- Just a 3-minute drive from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and a few minutes from Resorts World Birmingham
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Arden Hotel & Leisure Club ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Arden Hotel & Leisure Club
18 Jan 2019 by Sandra
Thank you for the feedback. I am really disappointed to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please take my apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We are currently in the process of making new updates to the hotel and are always looking to improve our guest’s satisfaction when staying with us. Once again please take my apologies. Kind Regards
6 Nov 2018 by B Endley
Hi Elaine, Thank you for the review, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the excellent feedback and score. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards The Arden Hotel
21 Aug 2018 by Alex
Hi Anton, Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards, Alex
Nice hotel but it was very hot room
13 Aug 2018 by Matt
Hi, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review, I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments. We do have air conditioning in our superior rooms only at the moment, but i will pass on your comments to the management team. Kind regards, Matt
31 Mar 2018 by B Endley
Hi There, Thank you for the review, we really appreciate all the feedback we have received off yourself. The Arden Team hopes to see you soon. Kind Regards Brittany Endley
It's looking tired
1 Mar 2018 by Brittany Endley
Hi Jan, Thank you for writing us a review we really all the feedback we have received off yourself. Please take my apologies in regards to your room, I can assure you this is not the usual standard that we pride ourselves in at The Arden. I have raised your concerns with our Maintenance Team who will investigate further. Once again please take my apologies for any inconvenience caused to your stay. The Arden Team hopes to see you soon. Kind Regards Brittany Endley
Good enough for a 1 night family stay
17 Feb 2018 by Brittany Endley
Hi There, Thank you for writing us a review we really appreciate all the feedback we have received off yourself. The Arden Team hopes to see you soon. Kind Regards Brittany Endley
Convenient for NEC
7 Dec 2017 by Brittany Endley
Hi Phil, Thank you for writing a review we really appreciate the feedback you have given. I am delighted to hear that you received a good, friendly service of our staff. We will look forward to seeing you soon. Kind Regards Brittany Endley
Nice hotel close to the genting arena and station
Easy stay for a girly night away.
About the The Arden Hotel & Leisure ClubLocation Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, England B92 0EH
The Arden Hotel & Leisure Club offers its guests an indoor pool, a kid's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the family-friendly The Arden Hotel & Leisure Club. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Solihull hotel.
- 216 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1965
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham International Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Arden Hotel & Leisure Club offers 216 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Burgundy Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Arden Hotel Leisure Club Solihull
- Arden Hotel Leisure Club
- Arden Leisure Club Solihull
- Arden Leisure Club
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.