Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies, deep-soaking bathtubs and separate living rooms
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Le Grand Cafe, a coffee shop that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, hot stone massages or body treatments at Dreamworks Spa
- Services include babysitting, free food shopping service and a free kids' club
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Al Sufouh Beach and 8 minutes from Wild Wadi Water Park
- Free shopping centre and beach shuttle service
Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria ratings based on 36 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria
Decent 4 star hotel
10 Jan 2018 by Jeff Kasselis - Front Office Manager
Dear Khurram, Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent stay. We would like to advise you that we have started a full renovation of all our suites and public areas, and look forward to have our esteemed clientele enjoy the refreshed look and feel of our facilities. We are glad that your stay was a pleasant one, and look forward to welcome you again in the near future. Jeff Kasselis - Front Office Manager
Great location and comfortable stay
Excellent hotel, highly recommended
excellent hotel and staff
Great hotel and location
weekend break with family holidaying from UK
About the Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former GloriaLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 502222
Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, and an outdoor pool. There are 8 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 2713 square feet (252 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the family-friendly Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. An area shuttle within 35 kilometers and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 1010 guestrooms or units
- 40 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 2713 sq ft of conference space
- 252 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool1
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Self parking (surcharge) , Free valet parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (29.7 km / 18.4 mi)
- Metro station: Dubai Internet City Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle, area shuttle within 35 kilometers, cruise terminal shuttle, and theme park shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free valet parking and extended parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria offers 1010 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature down comforters. 37-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Full-sized fridge/freezers and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Le Grand Cafe – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine.
Pool Bar – On-site bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Noodle House – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
Qutoof Restaurant – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
La Terrasse – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Basketball on site
Dreamworks Spa has 11 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
All guests, including children, are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in. Valid passport, UAE Emirates ID, or GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) ID are accepted.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 126.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AED 500 per stay
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 350 (up to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 40 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 100 for adults and AED 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 0 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AED 0 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 126.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gloria Hotel Hotel Apartments Dubai
- Gloria Hotel Hotel Apartments
- Gloria Dubai
You should know
- Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Former Gloria.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.